As of September 14th, 2006, I have been blogging for Kodak’s A Thousand Words blog. There are several Kodak employees contributing to this blog, so I will only be posting once every three weeks. So far I have two posts, which you can check out here. Different people are focusing on different topics, but I will mostly focus my posts on tips and projects. If you have any suggestions, comments or feedback related to the Kodak blog, feel free to leave them in the comments!
- RT @Samsung_RA: Congratulations @pranavmistry for being listed in GTB's 50 innovators to watch for 2017! twitter.com/pranavmistry/s… 6 months ago
- BayCHI Welcome Slides for tonight's monthly meeting #baychi slideshare.net/hibino/201610-… via @SlideShare 1 year ago
- 2016_09 BayCHI Welcome Slides #baychi slideshare.net/hibino/201609-… via @SlideShare 1 year ago
- Welcome Slides for tonight's #BayCHI meeting slideshare.net/hibino/201608-… via @SlideShare 1 year ago
- Great quote from #io16 -- "a prototype is worth a thousand meetings!" :-) 1 year ago