Rashmi has organized a great line-up for the BayCHI panel on Tuesday evening (April 11): Beyond Search: Social and Personal Ways of Finding Information. The panelists include Neil Hunt from Netflix, David Porter from Live365, Tom Conrad from Pandora, Kevin Rose from Digg, and Joshua Schachter from del.icio.us. It should be an excellent panel and discussion for all who attend. Wish I could be there too, but alas, I will be in Rochester. I’ll look forward to the podcast, which should be posted within a few days after the talk here.
- Impressed and inspired by @23andMe at @GirlGeekX dinner #GirlGeekx23andMe - thx to all the speakers! 2 weeks ago
- my first Google voice action -- "Coffee Mood" -- share your mood and our psychic barista will suggest a cafe drink for you! #BAFYC #AoGDevs 2 months ago
- great overview of conversational design & guidelines @sf_gdg workshop #BAFYC #AoGDevs 2 months ago
- I just signed up for Designer Hangout — check it out: designerhangout.co/?mwr=5778-8463… 2 months ago
- Great turnout and thought-provoking talk by @MrAlanCooper at @baychi tonight — lots to think about... 2 months ago